• Agile Scrum
• Certified Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
• Certified Prince2 Project Mgmt Practitioner
• Certified TTT Trainer (HRDF)
• IASSC Internationally Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
• Organizations recorded higher performance immediately after training
• Transformed clients’ organization by adopting world class management practices
• Have more than 15 years of training experience having trained more than 10,000 people
• Worked with German, American and Holland based companies and was exposed to the best practices within the organization
Ravindran Chelliah is a professional trainer specializing in management best practices in performance improvement within the organization. He has over 20 years of business management experience in the areas of public relations, business analysis, project management, risk assessment and process improvement. Ravi’s extensive and broad-based corporate experience spreads across the Information Technology, Retail, Banking, Logistics, Hospitality, Training and Professional Services Industries.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE He is highly passionate about human potential and believes that anyone can achieve ‘ Peak Performance’ with the right attitude, guidance and knowledge. He strongly believes that every individual is capable of maximizing his or her own potential and talent to achieve excellence and they should continuously pursue the creative discovery of their abilities. Some of his training assignments include certification programs recognized worldwide, conducted for C-level leaders, senior management teams, general managers, executives and blue collar workers. Ravi has done work in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei Darussalam and Vietnam and has worked with many large corporations.
As a transformational Project Management Practitioner, he is passionate to see more projects delivered on time and with the expected quality or beyond. He uses the latest best practice methodology in managing projects that is recognized worldwide as the best approach in managing projects in different industies. He has had experiences in the project management area from the time he started his working career in many different facets from banking to information technology environment. He has taught many participants on the principles of Project Management through traditional and Agile methods and have had the opportunity to see differences being made in management of projects and more success being derived out of the concepts learned. Ravi makes the training interesting by utilising brainstorming activities and working in groups to identify mistakes made and lesson learned.